Offshore Reporting Funds
The Offshore Reporting Funds service provides clients with access to accurate, trusted and up-to-date data on these complex investment vehicles, for timely submission of HMRC tax forms.
Offshore Reporting Funds transforms the time-consuming and labour-intensive task of identifying funds and determining tax liabilities into a streamlined process.
A single trusted source
THE OFFSHORE REPORTING FUNDS SOLUTION
- Comprehensive proprietary database of Fund Manager contact details (including niche Hedge Funds)
- On many Fund Managers’ distribution lists for additions and updates
- Historical fund data
- Data available in reference spreadsheet format and CSV and XML import files
- Bespoke service tailored to client requirements providing the exact data required on specific fund universes
- Diverse client base including wealth management companies, private banks and outsourcers
- The service is competitively priced and not restricted to CGiX clients
POTENTIAL INTEGRATION WITH FSL’S CGiX SOFTWARE
- CGT and income tax reports including identification of asset type for Income Tax, and classification for Capital Gains Tax
- Adjustments made to avoid double-taxation
- Identification of client eligibility based on reporting period and fund distribution dates
- Development of CGiX import file and processing of Group 1/2/Equalisation based on client requirements
OFFSHORE FUND DATA COVERAGE
- Excess Reportable Income (ERI)
- Distributions (Dividend/Interest)
- Relevant dates (Ex Date, Pay Date)
- Reporting Period
- Whether the fund remains a reporting fund
- Currency conversions as per HMRC guidance
Our dedicated Data Analysis team is available in person and over the phone to provide additional support.
You may also be interested in:
We maximise the value of your FSL installation with comprehensive domain knowledge, extensive experience and proven results.
FSL Data Analysis
Providing insight and analysis to financial institutions – we maintain a presence in niche markets, where accurate data is difficult to source.
Why should companies outsource offshore reporting fund data? Identifying reporting funds data is not easy – FSL can help.
HMRC Crackdown on Offshore Fund Holders
The Chartered Institute of Taxation received notice from HMRC of their renewed focus on wealthy UK offshore fund holders.