ESG portfolio rating and modelling made easy
ETHiX gives you the ability to both manage and model change scenarios for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) data.
of client conversations include ESG investment principles.*
of advisors now include ESG when discussing client investments.*
ETHiX helps customer facing staff to enhance their use of ESG data. ETHiX can enrich ESG discussions with clients, by providing an independent assessment, analysis and reporting of client portfolios and ESG models.
ETHiX has two data options:
1. ETHiX with OWL Analytics
- OWL Analytics consolidates multiple sources of ESG data to produce a consensus view of a company’s ESG score.
- OWL covers more than 25,000 organisations and is continuously increasing.
- The data also includes over 150,000 fund ratings. This ensures that as many holdings as possible within a client’s portfolio will have a score and can be included in the analysis and rating calculations.
2. Data Agnostic ETHiX
- ETHiX can take data from a user’s own ESG data provider.
- Users can configure, calculate and analyse any ESG data they choose.
- ETHiX has been tested and verified with many ESG data vendors.
ETHiX also gives you:
USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE
- Portfolio details can be uploaded via a simple CSV file or via API from the company’s own system. Details of ESG models can be stored on the tool for easy access.
- Portfolio reports and data can be exported and shared.
- ETHiX was created in conjunction with a major wealth management firm to ensure comprehensive functionality and ease of use.
- Users are able to drill into company and fund level ESG ratings.
CLEAR ESG REPORTING
- All the data available via the data feed can be seen against a client’s portfolio holdings.
- A dashboard shows overall scores for ESG and sub features in charts.
- Scoring is weighted, based on the value of holdings within the portfolio.
- The detailed holdings table can be customised to show all available data points.
ESG MODEL ANALYSIS
- Instead of loading and analysing a client’s portfolio, it is possible to run the analysis on an ESG investment model.
- ESG investment models can be uploaded to the tool, providing ratio splits for each holding.
- A comparison of model and clients portfolio ESG ratings can be created.
- What-if functionality offers the ability to rebalance your client’s portfolio based on their preferred ESG criteria.
- With manual adaptations, the user chooses the securities to add or subtract and sees the impact.
- With optimiser functionality, the user states their objective or priorities and an algorithm offers optimal changes to meet these objectives.