10% of people in the UK have an offshore financial interest…
…and HMRC are clamping down on offshore investment taxation
HMRC renewed its “No Safe Havens” offshore strategy in 2019, with punitive penalties for offshore errors in tax returns.
In 2018/19 HMRC netted £560 million from investigations into British taxpayers with offshore assets and income.
FSL Offshore Reporting Funds transforms the time-consuming and labour-intensive task of identifying funds and determining tax liabilities into a streamlined process.
FSL Offshore Reporting Funds (ORF) – A single trusted source
THE OFFSHORE REPORTING FUNDS SOLUTION
- Comprehensive proprietary database of Fund Manager contact details (including niche Hedge Funds)
- On many Fund Managers’ distribution lists for additions and updates
- Historical fund data
- Data available in reference spreadsheet format and CSV and XML import files
- Bespoke service tailored to client requirements providing the exact data required on specific fund universes
- Diverse client base including wealth management companies, private banks and outsourcers
- The service is competitively priced and not restricted to CGiX clients
FSL OFFSHORE REPORTING FUNDS SOLUTION IS:
Our dedicated Data Analysis team can support data queries and give you confidence in your reporting. We help you deliver accurate information from multiple sources.
INTEGRATION WITH FSL’S CGiX SOFTWARE
- CGT and income tax reports including identification of asset type for Income Tax, and classification for Capital Gains Tax
- Adjustments made to avoid double-taxation
- Identification of client eligibility based on reporting period and fund distribution dates
- Bespoke development of CGiX import file
OFFSHORE FUND DATA COVERAGE
- Excess Reportable Income (ERI)
- Distributions (Dividend/Interest)
- Relevant dates (Ex Date, Pay Date)
- Reporting Period
- Whether the fund remains a reporting fund
- Currency conversions as per HMRC guidance